The purpose of this tool is to provide a way to store, organize, view, and eventually search Variant data from user-uploaded files. Each Study (e.g. a single patient, VIP, etc.) can contain many Samples. Each of these samples may be represented by one or many NGS libraries identified by Bionimbus IDs. The Variant Report resulting from the comparison of 2 Bionimbus IDs, such as a Tumor/Normal pair, can be loaded into this service.
- Profiling Reactive Metabolites via Chemical Trapping and Targeted Mass Spectrometry
- Does the brain listen to the gut?
- (Meta)genomic insights into the pathogenome of Cellulosimicrobium cellulans
- A robust adaptive denoising framework for real-time artifact removal in scalp EEG measurements
- Imputing Gene Expression in Uncollected Tissues Within and Beyond GTEx
- Small Rad51 and Dmc1 Complexes Often Co-occupy Both Ends of a Meiotic DNA Double Strand Break
- Controlling the Cyanobacterial Clock by Synthetically Rewiring Metabolism
- Choosing experiments to accelerate collective discovery
- The transcriptional landscape of age in human peripheral blood
- Digital signaling decouples activation probability and population heterogeneity