- Transcriptional programming of dendritic cells for enhanced MHC class II antigen presentation
- Common Genetic Variants Modulate Pathogen-Sensing Responses in Human Dendritic Cells
- Interindividual variation in human T regulatory cells
- Metagenomics reveals sediment microbial community response to Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- MIxS-BE: a MIxS extension defining a minimum information standard for sequence data from the built environment.
- Toward effective probiotics for autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Distinct microbial communities associated with buried soils in the Siberian tundra.
- Microbial terroir for wine grapes.
- Reconstructing the microbial diversity and function of pre-agricultural tallgrass prairie soils in the United States.
- Specification of type 2 innate lymphocytes by the transcriptional determinant Gfi1
TRAVEL ABROAD WHILE RESEARCHING THE LATEST TECHNOLOGIES IN CLOUD COMPUTING WITH NSF FUNDED OSDC-PIRE FELLOWSHIP DEADLINE: April 30, 2014
The Open Science Data Cloud PIRE project provides international research and education experiences through training and study at universities and research institutes around the world with leading scientists in computing. Increase your expertise in managing and analyzing data.
Madison Olmsted, from Rio Americano High School in Sacramento, California, participated in a Research in Biological Sciences, Part 2 (RIBS-2) program in Kevin White’s lab last summer.