Express primer generator tool for high throughput gene cloning and expression.
Plasmid pRK404-a smaller derivative of RK2-is a tetracycline-resistant broad-host-range vector that carries a multiple cloning site and the lacZ(alpha) peptide that enables blue/white selection for cloned inserts in Escherichia coli. We present herein the complete and annotated sequence of pRK404 and three related vectors-pRK437, pRK442, and pRK442(H). These derivatives have proven to be valuable tools for genetic manipulation in Gram-negative bacteria. The knowledge of their complete sequences will facilitate efficient future engineering of them and will enhance their general applicability to the design of genetic systems for use in organisms for which new genomic sequence data are becoming available.
- Profiling Reactive Metabolites via Chemical Trapping and Targeted Mass Spectrometry
- Does the brain listen to the gut?
- (Meta)genomic insights into the pathogenome of Cellulosimicrobium cellulans
- A robust adaptive denoising framework for real-time artifact removal in scalp EEG measurements
- Imputing Gene Expression in Uncollected Tissues Within and Beyond GTEx
- Small Rad51 and Dmc1 Complexes Often Co-occupy Both Ends of a Meiotic DNA Double Strand Break
- Controlling the Cyanobacterial Clock by Synthetically Rewiring Metabolism
- Choosing experiments to accelerate collective discovery
- The transcriptional landscape of age in human peripheral blood
- Digital signaling decouples activation probability and population heterogeneity